We collect and analyse certain statistical information about the use of our website. When you visit the Website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Website in a format that does not enable us to identify who you are;
- the previous webpage from which you accessed the Website;
- the identity of any search engine used to access the Website, and any search terms used;
- the type of browser, device and operating system used to access the Websitel;
- the date and time of your access to the Website;
- a list of all the pages visited while in the Website or the;
- the page you exit the Website from.
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or internet enabled device by websites to add functionality. Cookies help to improve the usage and effectiveness of the Website and the Portal, for example, by remembering preferences expressed by a user or tracking a user’s use of the Website or the Portal for statistical analysis.
We only collect information from you directly e.g. from your interactions with us by phone, email and letter, through our direct involvement with you and/or through saoireproperty.com with express permission to collect that data at the time of collection.
We will not hold your data for longer than is necessary. We will retain your personal data for the duration of your engagement with us and for such a period, after your contract ends as is necessary to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise relating to your contract.
Where you do not enter into a contract with us, we will only retain your information for so long as is necessary to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise relating to our interactions with you.
It is important that we make you aware that if you invite us to value your property or if you should view, offer or purchase through us we are legally required to retain a record of this for a minimum period of 6 years after the property transaction completes. Each of our communications will contain an opt out or unsubscribe so that you are fully in control of how we communicate with you.
We may disclose your personal data to third party recipients if it is necessary to do so in order to carry your instructions under the terms of your contract with us and/or in connection with the purposes listed below:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us, such as professional advisers, auditors, insurers and service providers;
- to other members of our group or affiliates;
- to third parties, their agents and professional advisors, subject to confidentiality obligations, for the purpose of a due diligence exercise by third parties in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, re-organisation or transfer of our business and to any person proposing to participate in, promote, underwrite or manage any such arrangement; and
- to competent regulatory or other authorities and bodies as requested or required by law.
We may need you to provide us with personal data to allow us to provide that service, including:
- your name and contact details, including your, email address, address and telephone number;
- the information you provide for the purpose of entering into a contract with us;
- personal data relating to you in connection with our on-going relationship with you, based on the services which we are providing to you or the estate agency activities which we are carrying out;
- any other personal data which you provide to us directly.
Data protection legislation provides you with the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, this is called the right of access. You also have the right to withdraw consent to us processing your information, at any time, where the processing is based on consent.
Similarly, the legislation also gives you the right to:
a) correct any information relating to you which is incorrect;
b) delete such Information;
c) restrict our use of that information;
d) object to our use of information relating to you; and
e) request that information relating to you is transferred to another data controller.
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. We do this by having a range of measures in place. These measures include the ability to deal with suspected data breaches.
If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact us regarding your rights please email us at email@example.com or you can write to us at:
If you are not satisfied with our response you have the right to make a complaint to the Irish Data Protection Commission at www.dataprotection.ie
If you no longer wish to receive communications relating to your property requirements, or wish to amend your communication preferences, simply drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or updating your preferences/unsubscribe on the communication received.
Saoire Property does not collect the personal data of children under 16 without the express consent of a parent or guardian.